Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Children's Chorus

So I've officially started my own little business (with the help of all my mom's ideas and music and resources and everything else. ha ha). Anyway, I have a little children's music group, and we are doing an 8 week session. I've got 10 kids in it, and it's really turning out to be a lot of fun. We'll be doing a couple of shows at the end of the session, so we'll see how those go. Then I'll be doing a 10 week session after that, and hopefully most of my kids will keep doing it. Anyway, I've been a little bit nervous about getting it off the ground, but so far so good. The link to my website is at the top right of this page...go check it out and let me know if you have any friends in Roseville with kids!!

1 comment:

Rachael xoxox said...

Nikki, this is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! And for those little kiddies...they are in such good hands.