Tuesday, September 4, 2007

California State Fair

Monday afternoon we went to the state fair with Brad's parents and sisters. Besides it being about nine thousand degrees, we had a good time! Taylen had fun riding all the little kid rides with Emmalee, Sarah and Nana. I feel a Rogers and Hammerstein quote coming on... ''Our state fair is a great state fair. Don't miss it, don't even be late. It's dollars for donuts at our state fair, it's the best state fair in our state!''

Ryah Bear, 10 weeks old!







Family of four!


Emmy, Taylen, Sarah





Silly Tay


I love this picture :) Two little friends

The sun was blazing down on us, so Brad
had to improvise to find some shade to feed Ryah :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Your girls are so darn cute! Looks like you had a great time!

RachelBarker said...

YOU MADE MY WHOLE CRUMMY WEEK!!! I love new blog updates! I say this all the time but..... I have no life!! I tried to go to a BBQ with some couples in the ward last night but my un-social husband was throwing a fit!!! Anyways.. that was random. I can't wait to kiss those rolls on Ryah and Tay lovn' the roar!! The bows looked cute too. I would agree, the pic of Tay and Em is very cute! I'll see you soon. Take care. Love Rach

Cardon Family said...

I love love love Ryah's cheeks!! She is a doll!

Leslie said...

Ryah is really cute!

Shaunte' said...

Fun Fun! Little Ryah is growing so fast.

Julia Kelly said...

Hey, we were at the Fair at the same time! Glad you had fun, Loraya liked the rides too.

April said...

Hey! The pictures of your kids are sooo cute! Hope that everything is going well. I hear you'll be gone and I am sorry we havn't gotten together to do something yet. Scott said that he needs to hang out with Brad too. Anyway, I just made a blog so we should keep in touch better.
www.theshousefamily.blogspot.com
- April Shouse