Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

Taylen was a princess for our city's safe trick or treat the day before Halloween. She got to wear some makeup and everything! When we were on our way there she said, "I turned into a beautiful princess!" Apparently she's a beautiful princess with an awkward smile...


Halloween night Taylen was a bunny...with lots of teeth to show off :)

Ryah doesn't look too amused.

Emmalee's poodle skirt was tucked into her underwear, and I couldn't resist taking a picture before I rescued her bum from embarrassment.

6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

love Tay's smile, it makes me smile. you're looking all cute in your little costume!

Suz said...

Nik, the girls are adorable! And you look cute, too...I'm so impressed you dressed up!! I was going to, but then I decided Halloween is too stressful with a 3 year old who can't decide what to be, he seriously changed his mind every hour, I can't handle my own indecisions. Oh well.

Tara Lynn said...

nikki, what an adorable family!! :)

April said...

Love the pictures!!! Your girls are just so cute! I enjoyed coming over for Mommy and me. Your house is beautiful... we'll have you guys over to play soon.

Amber said...

you're babies are so beautiful!! it's so fun to see all of the kids dressed up for halloween!

Kristina said...

We watched family videos yesterday and there was one of you when you were like 2. and mom said "smile for the camera!" and you do the exact same smile tay does.