Monday, January 21, 2008

Sweetness

A little blurry, but still so cute! My Bear will be 7 months
old tomorrow (the 22nd)! I can't believe it.
She was a colicky nightmare when she was first born, but now she is just the sweetest little thing.
She is a very good natured baby, and has a smile for everyone!
I just love her so much...



Almost 3 years old! I can't believe that either...

If only I knew how to center the camera...

Aww... I don't know about you, but this

just touches my heart! Sweet sisters...

8 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

so cute. and taylen's hair is getting SO long.

Cardon Family said...

They are the cutest girls! Jake will be nine months old on the 22nd...weird...exactly two months apart. is ryah crawling yet? I love when they really start to interact too and you can tell how much they love each other! I love those times...can't get enough!

April said...

They are just adorable!! And you and your sister have the same beautiful smile!! :)

The Richards said...

Your little girls are so cute! I didn't realize that Ryah was exactly 3 months older than Caitlyn. I'm happy to hear that she is a sweet little girl now because Caitlyn is a little high maintence right now and we hope that she will grow out of it too!!

brooke said...

Your girls are so beautiful! They are so lucky to have a great mommy like you Nikki! I love having girls too. They're the best!

Anonymous said...

cute pics of the girls, they were fun this weekend.
scott

Requel said...

So cute!!! And I'm glad to know that fussy babies can turn out to be fun and sweet.

Amberly said...

Niki

Hey I googled you to see if you have a blog, and guess what, you do. Anyway, We would love to keep in touch with you. Our blog is meekerfamily.blogspot.com. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Love,
Chuck and Amberly Meeker