Saturday, February 28, 2009

Loves

Here is a little video of Ryah Bear.  It's a little on the long-ish side (2 minutes, 7 seconds, to be exact), but I liked all of it so I'm posting all of it.

Ryah is now 20 months old.  Crazy!  She is seriously at the cutest little stage right now where she's starting to talk and be goofy and I just adore her right now.  Not that I don't always adore her...but...actually...I don't always adore her.  haha.  

Always love her?  Yes.  

Always adore her?  Hard to do when she's pouring her yogurt off the side of her high chair all over the kitchen floor and rubbing it in her hair.  Not so adorable.  :)

Anyway, here's just a little video of her waking up from her morning nap.  Apparently she was not in the mood to showcase her animal noises, but fortunately pointing to various body parts was on the Things Ryah Can Do Today List, so she shows that talent off quite nicely.  My favorite thing that she says right now is "be happy," which she picked up from the song Don't Worry, Be Happy, which I play around the house pretty much every day.  Again with the adorable.

So enjoy the little video of my Bearsy Girl--scraggly hair and pj's included.  And sweet, sweet disposition.  That happens to be included, as well.
...
Lucky me. :)



**By the way, this is my 200th post on this blog!  Holy cow, I've been doing this for a long time.

6 comments:

Francesca said...

Loved it! She is absolutely adorable. I'm glad you have fun with her.

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is so cute! They are definitely at a fun age! :)

Requel said...

That is so so so cute!! I can't wait for that!!

lindsayfam said...

Ryah is SOOOOOO Cute. She really is a sweet baby with a great disposition. I showed this to Braden and he loved it so much he had to watch it 4 times in a row. I had to put on Sesame Street to lure him away from the computer. Hope school is going well. Your first year is almost over!

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I love the video of our little
Ryah, it is so cute, she has such
a sweet personality. I love Ryah and Taylen so much, they bring
us a lot of joy and happiness every
week. Ryah is talking all the time
now, and she understands everything,
she is growing up fast.
Love JUDY

Chris said...

I am gonna cry she is so cute!