Tuesday, February 17, 2009

UTAH

So I went to Utah this past weekend and had an amazing time.  It was really really really really (not to mention really) fun.  Here are just a few of the reasons it was so awesome:



Brooke got her wisdom teeth out.  Which meant her face was huge and puffy.  And she was on drugs.  And there's not much in the world that is more entertaining than Brooke on drugs.  For real.




I got to hang out with my stellar family:
(me and the madre)

Sister Shmae and cousin Jadie Cakes:


I went on a date for Valentine's Day and wore my cousin Samantha's jacket.  
She's 12. haha.


I got to see some of my best friends/old BYU roommies.  SO FUN.  
I miss these girls so darn much, and I love hanging out with them.  We always pick up right where we left off.  Chantelle announced some big news, and Paige fell off a pogo stick.  And within 20 minutes of their arrival my mom randomly said, "boobs."  I'm still not quite sure why, but it was pretty funny.


AND...I went snowboarding for the first time!  We went to Park City, and it was really ridiculously fun.  My body is definitely mad at me today, though.  And tomorrow's not going to be pretty, either...

All in all, it was really a great trip.  Yay for Utah. :)

8 comments:

Suz said...

Ooh, fun, I am so glad I got to see you and the girls! And, I love our lesbian lover photo. Shut-up, Kristina, that's my favorite :)

Kristin said...

I am so glad you had a great time! I was thinking about you all weekend long almost txt'd you to see how it was going! (that reminded me to to txt you just now...ha!) Talk to you soon!

Requel said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Good for you. You look super hot in the pic for your Vday date. That's the best revenge!! Hottness!!

Calee said...

I can't stop laughing at Kristina's face in that pic with Jade...

...honestly...

...I'm still laughing....

Tiffani said...

I am glad that you were able to get away, you deserve it. The guy in the pic...is that your friend? How's school?

Cardon Family said...

I love that you wore your 12 year old cousins jacket! It is way cute and fits so good! haha

Jessica said...

Is your family living in UT now, or was it just a family vacation?

Kristina said...

Thanks Cal. Preciate it.

I think the lesbian lovers picture of her roommates is better. I laughed for a long time.