Saturday, October 18, 2008

Clark Halloween Party

Every year Ben and Stephanie Clark put on a big Halloween party. I harnessed the essence of Jem and the Holograms (80's cartoon...click the video, you'll remember):


Can you feel the essence of Jem emanating from my awesome blue dress and sweet makeup? It should be noted that everything I'm wearing came straight out of Brooke's closet. Blessed, crazy girl.

The Merrils, aka Prom King and Queen. And yes, they have somehow managed to have braces an awkward hair. And yes, that is her REAL prom dress...haha. So funny.

L to R: April (part of a foursome fruit of the loom costume), Amber, JEM, Jeannie

Jen and Guy Perrow. Can I just say I love them? So glad they live next door to me. They were "windblown." They even had an inside out umbrella. Pretty funny.


And the following picture is just a little hint as to who won the Limbo contest...

That's right, people. I may be divorced, but I still haven't figured out how to say no to Limbo.

7 comments:

Teneil said...

Fabulous costume! I didn't get a chance to tell you at the party, but I did notice the flash of blue across the room. You looked simple "RAD!"

Unknown said...

You go girl! Looks like everyone had a blast! Wished I could have been there. The boyz were camping, and I had trouble finding childcare. No wonder since the whole town was there :-) Nice job on the limbo...and the COSTUME! I can't believe you remember that cartoon! I would never have until I saw it on your blog. I used to love that show! HILARIOUS! Talk to you soon!

emily said...

this is funny. i love your costume. i recently had the chance to dress up (a little 80's-esque but no fancy cartoon personality) and after completing my outfit my younger sister mentioned that it seems my costumes always come mostly from her closet. haha! i guess i just realized i'm not the only one...

Sarah said...

Dude, I totally got a kick out of your Jem video. And the Misfits... yeah! I wanted to be Jem so bad when I was little, especially to have a rock concert on Mars. On MARS??? Hahaha!

Requel said...

You look hot!!!

Ashley said...

Your costume is awesome! You look totally fierce! And it all came from Brooke's closet? Wow, impressive!

Tara Lynn said...

That costume is PERFECT! I will be "boring" for Halloween...aka, no costume. :) Also, your girls are so cute!