Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update

Okay, some updates for ya. Here's a cute picture of the Taylen Bug...isn't she looking so old?! She is growing up... :) Also, there's a little video of Ryah making the standard animal sounds. It's not very good quality (hello, digital camera) and is a little anti-climactic (is that how you spell that word?) but I thought some of you (:family:cough:cough:) would appreciate it since you haven't seen her for a while. And please notice that I cannot get her to sit still for anything. The girl is always on the move. Maybe next time I'll stick her in her high chair so she'll focus better :)

As for me, I'm just trying to hang in there with work, and school, and life! I've got a final tomorrow that I need to study for, and a messy house to clean, and some sleep to get. All in all, things could definitely be a lot worse :).

And that's all for now...short and sweet! Enjoy :)

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh I am obsessed with her.

Requel said...

Glad to see an update, they are both so cute! And Taylen does look huge!

Suz said...

Ryah is getting so big, I can't believe her hair! It's getting lighter and growing out and she's looking like a little girl, not a baby! Cute. Addie was totally enthralled watching the video and was putting her two cents in.

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SEE YOU & YOUR KIDS SOO BAD!! Awww!! She's sooo ridiculously cute!! I can't wait til Thanksgiving!! Woo!

Rachel said...

Your girls are pretty stinkin' cute. You are a lucky mom!

Julia Kelly said...

they both are so big!

Morph This said...

oh i can't even believe how big both of them are! they are too dang cute.