Saturday, December 13, 2008

City Tree Lighting Ceremony





So every year our cute little city does a tree lighting ceremony. An octet from our ward sang at it last year, and this year they asked me to get a musical number together for it. It was super last minute (and the weekend before my crazy finals), so I asked Kari and Kristin (sisters that live on my street) to throw something quick together with me. We ended up doing It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, an a capella version my family did like ten years ago.

We sang at the ceremony, embarrassed ourselves at the clubhouse, ate at Costa Vida, and then went shopping at the newly redone mall. It was a sweet night.

Anyway, here's a little video for your viewing pleasure. WARNING: if you have a good ear you might not want to listen... haha.

The first half is us singing, and the last half is our bloopers. Way more entertaining than the singing, if you ask me... :)

Oh, and please notice that every time we have to stop because someone messed up or is laughing, IT'S ALWAYS ME THAT MESSED UP OR IS LAUGHING!! hahah. I'm such a geek. But I have fun.








Thanks Kari and Kristin for a seriously fun night!!

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

You guys are such AMAZING singers! I LOVED watching that! The Spirit was so strong! Great job! And the end was hilarious!!! You guys are too funny!

The Hunt Family said...

You guys are hilarious! I love the bloopers, but seriously you sound like angels!

Jessica said...

That was so fun! Who was the arrangement by? I need a copy of that!

Anonymous said...

nicely done, what ward are you in?