Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in San Diego


Things I do not want to forget about this trip:

Brooke: GET OFF THE BOX, TAYLEN.  Tay: I’m not on the box.

Pumpkin cheesecake.

Bunk beds.

Percoset.

Guitar Hero.

Man hating.

Platinum Brooke.

Twilight.

Poop in the bathtub.

Salamander tay found.

Brooke punching some dude in the mouth.

Lars=man boobs=Kristina Love.

Purple boots.

Rolled tacos at oscar’s.

Tay winning the jackpot at Chuck E Cheese

Ryah riding the pony.

Ryah saying “get down” to Taylen.

Sex talk with Cakey.  Haha.

“Did I say this isn’t awkward? I meant it definitely IS.”

Crying at everything.

Texas sheet cake and Dr. Pepper.

Pictures in the dark at the beach.

The flu completely ruining my action plan.  Literally.

$90 well spent.

Brooke…glowing…flailing…

“I need the money!”

“We’re going to get arrested.”

“Just pee in the ocean!”

Laughing so hard you pee your pants.  And when I say you, I mean Calee.

Drunk guy hitting on me at Oscars.

“No one has heard for the OC”

“You handled that well.  And when I say well, I mean hilariously.”

Someone crashing someone’s car directly into someone else’s car.  

Taylen’s sweet prayers.

Taylen crying as we’re leaving and telling me “I really love my grandma.”

How much I hate saying goodbye.



Me and my Dad


Mom rockin' Guitar Hero

Tay hit the jackpot on one of the games at Chuck E Cheese and won like 100 tickets.
She was pretty proud of herself.

Taylen Love

hahahaha.  How could you not love that face?


High School Friends + Mexican Food= Good Times

Smachy Poo...

Kristina jammin'

Mom and Dad 
Aren't they cute?

Tay and me

Bubba with Mama

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What an exciting trip!! You look fabulous in all the pictures. And your parents look well too. Glad you had so much fun. Hope your Christmas is just as fun and exciting!

brookebaby said...

hahahahaha oh man

Requel said...

You look great!! Looks like such a fun trip!! I too hate saying goodbye to my family!!