Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The night at the beach I will never forget...

I'm not going to say much.  But I will say that if you give us a camera and some intermittent nudity, we're guaranteed to have a good time.  Can I just put it out there that I love my sisters so much...We always have so much fun when we're together.  It is not unusual for there to be so much laughter that our stomachs hurt and our pants are wet.  haha.  Sick but true, people, sick but true.  

Brooke= $90 richer.  Don't
ask about her dignity, though.

Calee

Brooke

Kristina

Yours truly.  Apparently really enjoying myself...

Sister Love.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Haha -- love that schroeder girl photo! I must say I pulled out our christmas CDs last week and my daughter is addicted to The Schroeders sing Christmas 2001... Haha - she always asks whos that talking on there mom? the talking parts are so funny.

Arica said...

glad to see that your BYU cheering days haven't gone to waste. ..good ol' toe touching. ;)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Sisters are the best! Lol! You guys' are beautiful (and funny)!!! :)

brookebaby said...

I'D DO IT AGAIN

Kristina said...

I just tried to come up with a comment but I seriously have no words to describe the happiness I felt that night. Pure joy. Blinding joy. Literally. Blinding.

Sarah said...

Dude, that's some AIR all of you got!

Cardon Family said...

bottom line.....nothing beats SISTERS! They are the best! and especially when they are your best friends!

Truly Earnest said...

Wow Girls.....You guys are getting even more beautiful.

brookebaby said...

p.s. there was nothing "intermittent" about that nudity.