Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Lord has a sense of humor

So at church today our Relief Society lesson was on a talk that Elder Ballard gave last conference. It was basically about learning different facts about our religion and the organization of the church so that if someone wants to know "a little" about our church, we can quickly give them a few little facts instead of delving into a ridiculously long conversation. There were about 20 facts that our teacher put into little easter eggs and handed out to everyone. We were to randomly pick an egg, read our fact to the class, and talk about what we thought about it. I opened my egg and here is what I read:

"Those who are married in and attend the temple regularly have a divorce rate far below the national and world average."

Haha! Out of all the freaking eggs, I randomly pick the one that talks about divorce. Oh man, I'm still laughing...

8 comments:

Cathi said...

Love it! You are too awesome lady! I cannot get enough of your sense of humor! Man, I'm telling you....if I wasn't married (or a woman) I would TOTALLY date you! Have a great week!

RachelBarker said...

Just your luck! Keep laughing, it's healthier.

Anonymous said...

great story! funny how things like that happen!

Kandis said...

What are the chances, how crazy!

Leslie said...

nice....

Julia Kelly said...

i bet the teacher felt awesome..

Amber said...

that's hilarious!! i think it's interesting too how the Lord lets us know that He's aware of us. Keep up the laughter.

Amber said...

p.s. we just went to a private blog. will you send me your email so I can send you an invite? thanks.

fishkisses81@gmail.com