Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shout out to the locals

Hey friends.

I need a place to live. I just can't afford or maintain my (large) house by myself. Bummer.

I am actually looking forward to moving into a smaller place. These last two weeks that I've been working, my house has suffered greatly, and I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed with trying to keep it clean and running efficiently. And if any of you have been to my house lately, you know I've been failing in that department. ha ha.

Anyway, if any of you live in Roseville, Rocklin or Lincoln, will you keep your eyes peeled for small homes for rent? I've got a list of apartments I'm looking into, but I would love to be in a small home or townhome (that way I've got a garage, maybe a little backyard, and no one living above me). I'm looking for 2-3 bedrooms, and probably nothing bigger than 1600 sq ft (smaller than that is fine).

Just keep your eyes peeled for me as you're all driving home or to the park or grocery store...

Thanks!

Life is moving on...

5 comments:

Neese Family said...

I'll keep an eye out for you! I would really really hate to see you leave our ward! That is where I will begin my search!

Scott Schroeder said...

Hi Doll. I know a really cute place just up the road from me. . . . .

Oh never mind. :)

I love you.

dad

Brooke said...

Nikki,
This is Brooke Thompson (now Painter) from BYU cheer. I found your blog from Ang's. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. It sounds like you have come on some hard times and I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that things start to turn around. We will keep you in our prayers!
Brooke

April said...

I'll keep my eye out for you...

By the way, drop the girls off one of these days so you can have some free time. ;)

Leslie said...

Hey girl,

You should look back at the Gibson Drive apartments. They also have programs for lower income and special needs. You never know!

Hope all is well.

Les