Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jamba Happy

Brooke got a (nother) job working at Jamba juice. So, Saturday morning at 9 am we decided to go say hello and have a good morning smoothie. Here's a peek into the party that it was:





Don't worry. I always get the Peanut Butter Moo'd...which happens to be the LEAST healthy thing in the store. Perfect.
Also, did you know there is a secret Jamba Juice menu? Well, it was secret until I posted about it on my blog, since the ENTIRE WORLD reads this daily. haha. {sarcasm}
It's kind of like ordering a hamburger Animal Style at In N Out. You can order smoothies that are not on the menu, but that everyone (except me, until now) knows about! It is pretty top secret, so I just might get snipered for spilling the beans. So totally worth it. The three smoothies I have recently learned about are the Gummi Bear, the Skittle, and the Starburst! Seriously. I have witnessed (and tasted) the creation of the Gummi Bear, but have never seen anyone order the other two. Try it out and let me know how it goes.

11 comments:

Kristina said...

Ow ow!!!! Jamba Girls!!

Ashley said...

This made me laugh, because I always order the OTHER least healthy thing in the store, the Chocolate Mood! Yum, so good! What in the world is in the Gummi Bear? I have never heard of those before!!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Peanut Butter Moo'd is mine and Elliott's fav too!

Amy said...

Hi Nikki...I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blogs! They are so inspiring. You and Brad worked with my husband Jaron back at Safestone forever ago. I found your blog address on Requel's page :) I just wanted to tell you that we both were sorry to hear about all the tough times and our prayers are with all of you during this time. -Amy Glenn

*oh, and I totally agree with you on the Bachelorette...I would've picked Jason too :)

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

the starburst is really good...it actually tastes just like a pink starburst!!!! :) LoL

April said...

What the heck!! How long have I lived around a jamba, and not known this secret... I am off for a jamba run! Tell Brooke thanks for the secret! I might just have to buy each secret flavor! haha! :)

Mrs.Smith said...

You know, I think it a sign of a secure, loving, together Mom that Taylen got to go to Jamba dressed as a disney princess.

:)

I was going to say I think Taylen and my Cinderella would get along great, but actually... if they're that much alike... they might just tear each other apart fighting over the prettiest tiara.
;)

Arica said...

you can get the gummi bear in whichever flavor you want. you can get a blue gummi, a red gummi.. etc. the classic that they give you is technically the 'white' gummi. probably because the white's most people's fav.

Tiff and Dave said...

I had no idea about the secret Jamba flavors. I wish they had one here and I would go and try them out.

So we recently got an email from Nate Felt, that he is engage and getting married in March. He is trying to gather addresses. So, if you would like an announcement email him at nate_felt@hotmail.com. If you want to pass this along to anyone else you think would be interested then feel free. Also, do you keep in touch with Mandy? Anyway, just FYI! Hope all is well for you. I think of you often and enjoy reading your blogs!

Forever Young said...

I have been craving a good Jamba...I will definitely have to try the starburst or skittles one. Thanks for the tip:)

Julia Kelly said...

They freaking don't have Jamba juice here...I've been so wanting one.