Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sisters Galore

Many of you have met (well, virtually at least) my sister Brooke (her blog here). I've talked to quite a few of you who read her blog regularly because she is almost as entertaining as me. :)

We have two other sisters, Calee and Kristina. They have recently started a blog together, and they also fit into the "Entertaining Schroeder Sisters" category, so I figured some of you might enjoy their blog as well. Introducing Life's Short, Eat Dessert. Go check it out sometime, and you can get to know all four of us crazy, funny, happy, crazy, intelligent, crazy Schroeder girls.

Did I mention crazy?

Consider yourself warned.

Here are some pictures to enjoy...
The two who started it all:

It really is amazing we're as normal as we are, considering...well, we came from this:

Then came Nikki,


Calee Wags,


Kristina Rae,


and Brookie Cookie.
All of us single. All of us man-haters. All of us bloggers.
Woot woot Schroeder Sisters.

11 comments:

Kristina said...

Haha! It's funny you said 'woot woot' schroeder sisters and i said 'woot woot' to your text before i even read this. It's in the blood. the woot woot blood.

Thanksgiving anyone? Sister-power. Do we already have tickets to twilight, by the way?

Loren said...

Yeah - more hilarious blogs to read. Can't wait to check it out!! You always have a way of making me laugh. By the way- that blog about the note in the textbook had my laughing out loud - then when chris got home, i shared it with him and we laughed even harder!!!

brookebaby said...

my latest blog is on the bitter side. blah.

Amy Marie said...

hey i have a new blog... check it out~ http://thisisamymarie.blogspot.com/

S and K said...

Well I think you are ALL entertaining and adorable and I seriously always love a good, crazy, funny, crazy, entertaining blog!!!! But seriously you 4 are too cute and should not be allowed to be photographed because it kind of dings the ego of other non-photogenic people out there, yes such as myself!!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

hahaha. Kami, I love you. The end. :)

Barbara Jackson said...

Nikki:

Crazy hard year you have just had. But we so wanted to just say...........Happy Thanksgiving.

Bishop and Sister J

Leslie said...

Love all the pictures - you are all gorgeous! Have a Happy San Diego Thanksgiving.

Jessica said...

Who ever said you were normal? Hahaha! Love all you guys! I can't wait to read the new blogs!

April said...

OH so fun!! I love it!!! You girls crack me up! Hope you enjoyed your holiday missy!!

Kristin said...

Sisters are awesome! You girls are just GORGEOUS! I am excited to get to read the new blog! Are you back yet, Nikki? I can't remember how long you are staying there! Kari and I saw Twilight last weekend. You will have to let me know what you think. See you guys soon!