Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back to Sac

So, we're finally back in Sacramento! It was good to be in San Diego, but we are very happy to be home. Taylen has just been playing and playing with all her toys, and keeps saying how much she loves her bed :) I guess I didn't realize that even a 2 year old can miss her own house and stuff. Anyway, for those of you who are interested, my parents never had to evacuate. They live right near one of the evacuation centers, so they were lucky they didn't need to evacuate. One night we could see the fires from their front yard, but luckily those ones got put out pretty quickly. Anyway, I'm posting pictures from some things we did while we were there, sorry for the backup. I've got to get the old stuff posted to make room for Halloween pictures!! Happy Haunting, everyone :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

good to hear that your back! We were all worried about the fires down there and if you'd have to evacuate. Was the smoke terrible?

Julia Kelly said...

My sister's family didn't have to evacuate either...but they did have their car packed and ready just in case. Glad you were all safe down there. Yeah for pictures!!