Friday, October 12, 2007

Disneyland!


We went to Disneyland on Monday with the Lindsays,and Taylen had tons of fun! It was a california holiday (which we weren't planning on) so it was crowded, but the weather was perfect and it was still a fun day at the happiest place on earth!
Blurry, sorry. Tay and Dad on the first ride of the day...

Mom and Tay on Dumbo (we waited like 40 minutes for this ride...ugh.

Tay with her cousins Breanna, Brett and Blake

Watching the parade (sorry it's small...)

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Under the circumstances, I am glad that you were able to take a break and enjoy yourself. Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!

RachelBarker said...

AWWW... I love that pic of Brad and Tay! That's a little framer! I wish we could have gone to Disneyland but I think we might go in December. Did you guys do the yearly pass? I love that color purple on you! You look very pretty.

April said...

Such cute pictures of the kids! I bet you guys had tons of fun! Hope that everything is going well down there! Sure do miss you guys!

Shaunte' said...

I love Disney Land! I bet your girls loved it. Carter did, this past summer as well.