Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Butterflies

So we went to a Monarch Exhibit in Encinitas, and it was so fun! We got to learn about all different kinds of butterflies, watch a video, draw the different parts of the butterfly, and then go feed them and hold them. It was lots of fun, and Taylen (and me and my sister Brooke) loved it. Did you know that San Diego is home to the smallest butterfly in the world? And that one of the state insects is called a Dogface butterfly, because the pattern on its wings looks like a dog? Anyway, here are the pictures...good times :)














2 comments:

RachelBarker said...

I wish i knew where that was at when I lived there. You'll have to give me the directions for when we go down next time. Brooke is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she's young but it's the matter of time until she's taken.

Anonymous said...

i'm 19. getting married is for FOOLS. SINGLE FOREVAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH or like two more years.