Friday, May 2, 2008

Lots to come

So I left my blog on a depressing post and then didn't post anything for a week...have you guys been wondering if I'm still alive? haha. I am. And kicking.

I've actually got a lot of stuff to post about, but I'll have to do pictures tonight when I get home.
Last Saturday I sang at Brad's little sister's baptism, then my sister Brooke moved in with me (yipee!). Ryah turned 10 months old on Wednesday and is totally walking. Not kidding. Taylen was the same way. And I think that about does it for this week.

So I will post pictures of the baptism, my sister, and footage of the Bear walking around later.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hanging in there... :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

So is Brooke going to be living with you or just visiting? I remember I had Erin move in with us when I was going through my recital semester at school. Jake was never home and I was in school all the time. She was amazing and a life saver. I'm sure Brooke will be that way for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Neese Family said...

I am so excited for you to have your sister living with you! I can't believe little Ryah is walking. She is so cute! I am happy you are hanging in there. Keep it up! I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing woman! I am in awe of you!

Requel said...

Wow, you are so nice to go sing at Brad's sisters baptism let alone even go. You are such a great person. I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your cute girls. And it will be so nice to have your sis live with you!

Suz said...

Yay, I'm so glad to hear something from you! And Yay that Brooke moved in with you! That will be so fun and such great help. Now, Ryah walking may not be such a great thing...that just means more trouble! :) Walking at 10 months must be the new thing, I have three friends here with babies walking at 10 months and my niece started wakling at 9 months! Crazy. Addie isn't far off, but I'm sure not encouraging it.

Can't wait to see you in just a week!

Julia Kelly said...

yeah a new post!!...i was begining to worry. :) I can't believe that Ryah is walking, what a big girl. And i'm so excited for you that Brooke is there...is it a long term stay? Anyways, i'm glad to get an update. Think about you lots.

Cathi said...

Yahoo for Brooke! I'm so glad you'll have a roommate! So you're not moving now?? Cool!