Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet Story

So I was at my old BYU roommate's bridal shower, and Taylen came up to me and said, "I have a surprise for you." I'm looking at this thing in her hand and I can't tell what it is. I ask her where she got it, and she said,
"It came out of my bottom, so I just grabbed it."
HAHAHAHAH!! Oh my gosh! I seriously almost peed my pants, and I'm pretty sure all my roommates were crying they were laughing so hard. So I composed myself, and then took a picture and cleaned her up. Enjoy this beautiful picture of my sweet three year old holding a shiny piece of poop in her hand. haha.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

To funny! I really wish I could be around her more, to see her do these things.I miss it so much! Thanks for sharing.

Suz said...

Oh my gosh, that was the funniest thing ever! I laughed the minute I saw this picture...thanks Taylen, and we miss you! "That boy" asks about you everyday.

Sarah said...

that. is. HILARIOUS!!!! It just makes me want to potty train so much more (note the sarcasm)

Tiffani said...

I am glad that you were able to get away. That little poop looks slimy and if I were you I would probably wet my pants too. Kids are great entertainment.

Kristin said...

I laughed so hard I was crying when I read that. It made my day! Your little girl is the funniest thing ever! Never a dull moment.

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh that is SO HILARIOUS! Priceless!