Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Utah Trip

So me and Tay and Ryah went to Utah this past weekend, and it was so fun! My old BYU roomie, Chantelle, got married, and all the old roommates were able to come out for it. It was so fun! The girls did great on the plane, we stayed with my aunt and uncle and played and ate and ate and played. And it was just a much needed break for me. Here are some pictures:
Tay was so happy to be at the reception



Lauren and Ellie, me and Ryah. These two were born 3 days apart...

The sweet car I drove around all weekend. Thanks Holly and Russ!

AHAHA!! Okay, this picture is awesome. We were doing our cross eyes for the picture, but Taylen looks like she's just normally like this, haha...so funny.

The bride and groom



Taylen's favorite part of the reception: throwing rice! I love this picture.

3 comments:

April said...

Great pictures Nikki... you are so photogenic! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Sounds like you had a great trip.

By the way, I can't stop laughing about your little surprise from Tay. That is classic!! I was peeing my pants just reading it. From the picture of her holding it she is just genuinely happy!! :)

The Yeamans said...

This is great! I love Tay, she is so cute! :)
BTW: Such a cute sweater ensemble. It this the new working professional sex kitten look that you are going for? It works :)

Jessica said...

Your girls are too cute and you look beautiful as always!