Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Studio 34 Reunion!!

Here's the 6 of us!! From left to right:
Suzanne and baby Addison, Me, Chantelle (the beautiful bride), Tressa and baby Bentley, Paige, Lauren and baby Ellie.
I love these girls...



Chantelle and Nick got married in a beautiful chapel right next to the Capitol building in Salt Lake. The ceremony was really beautiful, and I bawled through the whole thing. Here we are with the Capitol building behind us, right outside the chapel.
And I totally ruined this picture by not having my baby with me...

Me and Lo

Me and Paigey Pie (she's totally holding Stella down out of the picture)

With Tressa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki, you are HOT!

Jessica said...

Roommates are the best! I still keep in touch with mine from college. Sounds like you had a blast!